Reduce Food Waste, Hunger and Malnourishment In Your Community AND Help The Environment – In Only One Day
Got more Questions?
Check out our FAQ here.
Spend a few hours just once and help eliminate hunger and malnutrition in your community while improving the environment. It’s as simple as A B C:
Ask a food pantry in your community sign up at AmpleHarvest.org. It’s free!
AmpleHarvest.org is a viral effort to change the way tens of millions of gardeners nationwide handle the excess food in their garden. In a larger sense, AmpleHarvest.org is pushing the discussion of “No Food Left Behind” – the idea that food should never be wasted.
Be a part of that effort by reaching out to all of your friends and family nationwide and let them know that they can become the key to reducing obesity, diabetes, hypertension and other ills in their community while also helping the environment – and it won’t cost them a dime.
- Ask each of them to be a part of AmpleHarvest.org by doing what you’ve done – take a day out of your life to change the future of your community and America…. starting with the very steps you did here.
- Invite everyone you know to follow AmpleHarvest.org on Facebook and Twitter.
- Tell them that the officials in Washington as well as their state do not have all the answers. Sometimes, the solution has been and is in your backyard.
- As you make new friends, tell them about AmpleHarvest.org too. Your network keeps growing. So does AmpleHarvest.org.
- When you have completed this task, go to