AmpleHarvest.org, Inc. (herein referred to as AmpleHarvest.org)provides its content on this web site (the “Site”) subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). We may periodically change the Terms, so please check back from time to time. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to these Terms.
1. Copyrights. All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof is the exclusive property of AmpleHarvest.org or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
2. Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of AmpleHarvest.org and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to AmpleHarvest.org or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, web sites), for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of or imply any endorsement by or relationship with AmpleHarvest.org or its licensors.
3. Use of Site Content. AmpleHarvest.org hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the term hereof to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on the Site (the “Site Content”) on any single computer solely for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or otherwise disclose the Site Content without AmpleHarvest.org’s prior written consent.
4. User Postings. You acknowledge and agree that AmpleHarvest.org shall own and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information that you post or otherwise publish on the Site in postings, survey responses, and otherwise, and you hereby waive any claims against AmpleHarvest.org for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with AmpleHarvest.org’s use and publication of such submissions. You covenant that you shall not post or otherwise publish on the Site any materials that are threatening, libelous, defamatory, or obscene; constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law; infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third parties; contain a computer virus or other destructive elements; contain advertising; or constitute or contain false or misleading statements. AmpleHarvest.org does not and cannot review all information posted to the Site by users and is not responsible for such information. However, AmpleHarvest.org reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason.
5. Notices of Infringement and Takedown by AmpleHarvest.org. AmpleHarvest.org prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to AmpleHarvest.org at the address shown below, giving a written statement that contains: (a) identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed; (b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed; (c) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and (f) the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of the right. AmpleHarvest.org will remove any posted submission which infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under United States law upon receipt of such a statement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. ? 512(c)(3)). United States law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely. Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions. AmpleHarvest.org’s contact for submission of notices under this Section 5 is: Gary Oppenheimer, AmpleHarvest.org, 24 Clover Rd, Newfoundland, NJ 07435.
6. Disclaimers. The content and functionality on the site is provided with the understanding that ampleharvest.org is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services to you. Ampleharvest.org is not responsible for quality of any products and does not warranty any products obtained from food pantries or gardeners on this site. All content and functionality on the site is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Ampleharvest.org and its third party content providers make no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, or adequacy of the site content. Ampleharvest.org shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked web sites, contained in any user submissions published on the site, or provided by third parties. Neither AmpleHarvest.org nor its third party content providers shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.
7. Security, Cracking and Hacking. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site. Accordingly, you agree not to: (i) access data or materials not intended for you; (ii) log into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; (iii) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or (iv) attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” the Site. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. AmpleHarvest.org reserves the right to investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who have participated in such violations. You understand that data and communications, including e-mail and other electronic communications, may be accessed by unauthorized third parties when communicated over the Internet.
8. Limitation of Liability. You are fully responsible for any and all information posted on AmpleHarvest.org about your food pantry, food cupboard, food closet, food shelf, soup kitchen, food bank or other similar hunger programs accepted by and appearing on the Site, and acknowledge that AmpleHarvest.org can not and does not verify either the accuracy of the information uploaded, or verify the source of the information uploaded. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that AmpleHarvest.org will be held harmless for any damages that might result from any information posted on AmpleHarvest.org. Use of the AmpleHarvest.org web site or any of the information contained on it is at your own risk.
AmpleHarvest.org acknowledges and agrees that it obtains no right, title or interest from you (or your licensors) under these Terms in or to any Content that you submit, post, transmit or display on, or through, the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in that Content (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with AmpleHarvest.org, you agree that you are responsible for protecting and enforcing those rights and that AmpleHarvest.org has no obligation to do so on your behalf.
10. Use of Name. The legal name of the nonprofit is AmpleHarvest.org, Inc., and the name of the program is AmpleHarvest.org. The use of the phrase “Ample Harvest” at any time including in any print, broadcast, electronic or social media, in reference to the name of the legal name of the nonprofit or the name of the program is prohibited. Any inquiries about the correct use of the name should be directed to [email protected]
12. Governing Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any dispute arising from these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal courts of the New Jersey. AmpleHarvest.org provides its content on this web site (the “Site”) subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). We may periodically change the Terms, so please check back from time to time. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to these Terms.